Saturday, July 13, 2013

CodeAcademy Ruby Track: Completed

Whooo!!!

This took much longer than I had originally thought. It took exactly 1 day over 2 months to complete the whole thing. A lot of the delay was due to the crushing defeat by the App Academy Challenge.

This event like most completed tasks or graduations in my life, it wasn't exciting in itself. I get more of a "so what's next?" feeling.

So for my upcoming goals:


  • Finish JavaScript track by end of July
  • Finish HTML/CSS track by 2nd week of August
Edit: going to flip those goals. HTML/CSS track before JavaScript (July 14, 2013)

One thing I did notice is that I'm not intimidated by new material. That overwhelming sensation is subsiding into more of a "Challenge Accepted!" reaction. 

I have a week vacation coming up soon. Gonna spend it playing tennis, lazying about, and more coding!! Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment