Saturday, May 11, 2013

Why This Blog Exists

I started on my journey of learning Ruby coding a few months back on an on again off again basis. I started to get serious about learning again in the past few weeks utilizing tools like codeacademy.com. I was completing about a course a day when hit the course "Project: Redacted!" I realized that I didn't remember anything. I had to keep looking back at past courses/exercises to get the formatting and commands right, this wasn't working out.

I remember reading a post on advanced note taking and how someone finished a computer science course at MIT in a year (I will post link later when I find it). So this is reason for the blog. To document what I've learned as a way to help me remember.

Update: Here's the link http://calnewport.com/blog/2012/10/26/mastering-linear-algebra-in-10-days-astounding-experiments-in-ultra-learning/

Accomplishment: Started blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment